About this Ride
The South Carolina Ride 4 Life is a group of like-minded individuals who seek to protect and promote the value of all human life by raising money through sport of cycling.
The Ride 4 Life is an annual event across the state of South Carolina; starting in the Golden Corner of Oconee County and ending at the coast. You'll enjoy the physical rigors, a sense of achievement, and the satisfaction of knowing you have helped support Foothills Pregnancy Care Center.
Whether you want to set a new land-speed record or just challenge yourself with a new horizon, this ride offers something for cyclists and non-cyclists alike. Many of our cyclist have ridden for years because of the deep and lasting friendships that are formed through cycling and a love for this great cause.
Click the following links to view detailed routes via GarminConnect: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3
- Click this link to register as a rider.
- Click here to register as SAG support.
- Click this link to donate to a rider or SAG support person.
- Questions about rider support, lodging, meals, transportation or fundraising? Check out our FAQ.
- View our event sponsors and learn about becoming a sponsor too!